The Diary of Elvis' bass player

This is the story of my life in an Elvis Tribute Show

Name:
Location: Peoria, Illinois, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Chapter 6, Part II - Lakeview Musuem, Peoria, IL



This is a few hours before we started playing. It was a beautiful afternoon and people were enjoying it. About fifty people were there at this point. As it got closer to show time, more people showed up. Lots More!











Bruce, Myself, and Dad. We opened the set with Jason singing "Soul Man" and here, Dad is singing "Cara Mia"












Here is Al when he took stage. People were dancing and clapping. They made it easy for us to enjoy ourselves and really rock out. Lots of people that I knew were there, although I didn't see many of them when we took stage. I was just concentrating on playing my parts. Once my mind starts to wander, it oft never comes back.









Here is a good shot of the whole band.

















Like I said, "Lots of people came to see us"


























Here is the acoustic set. Bruce, Jason and I leave the stage, and Dad switches to Acoustic guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home